Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bundle Monster Contest Winner!

I've shared this exciting news on FB and Instagram, but I have yet to announce it here on the blog. I'm not sure why I waited so long, but it might have something to do with a slight feeling of disbelief. Earlier this year Bundle Monster held a contest to create design(s) for their "create your own" stamping plate set. I hesitated entering my designs because I thought it would be a fan voted popularity type of contest and I try to avoid those. At the last minute I realized that the Bundle Monster team would be picking the winners so I got super excited and sent ten different designs for their consideration. Then I waited... and waited... found out I'm a finalist...  and then waited some more. Finally I got the exciting news that... I'm a winner!...


Out of the ten designs that I submitted, Bundle Monster chose six! Yes six of my designs are in the new Bundle Monster set! Can you believe it? I had to see them for myself before it really sank in. Seriously, I couldn't be more thrilled! I had to wait along with everyone else as Bundle Monster slowly released teaser images one by one to find out which designs were picked. Now that I finally have these plates in my hands, I can show them to you...

My six designs are... the drips on plate BM-405, the patches on plate BM-411 and the four full sized images on plate BM-404...


The most surreal feeling that makes my heart skip a beat every time is seeing my designs used by someone else in their manicure! I know it's silly, but I can't help it! I just about passed out when Marta of Chit Chat Nails posted her patches manicure... or when Carolina of Colores de Carol posted her drip manicures here and here...

What is my prize for being a winner? I got a full set for each design chosen. That's right, I had the most epic Bundle Monster nail mail ever! Six sets...


What am I going to do with five extra sets? A few are going to friends whom I've infected with the stamping bug.... and.... a few are going to be up for grabs in a giveaway! I haven't quite figured out the details for it yet, but I promise I will soon, so stay tuned...

Also, full review of these plates coming up once I get a chance to test them out...

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

25 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cool! I dream of doing this, until I remember that I'm no designer. :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats... Honestly, that drip design was one of the reasons I bought the set. Loved all your designs... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! The drip design and the full images are lovely, you really did a great job designing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am actually wearing a design from this set today. As soon as I saw all the awesome images in this set I had to have it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! Congrats! The patch design is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations.. Wonderful ideas and designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS! Super fabulous, so happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is so awesome!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Great job, beautiful designs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! :D I love your designs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is totally awesome!! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! That is so amazing! What an awesome notch on your belt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I love all of your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! congrats!! I love all of your designs but that patch has to be my favourite since I saw it on Chit Chat Nails!! Awesome job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been wondering who designed the drips because that is one of the images that sealed the deal for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The drips!!! I was so happy to see them when I got my set. For whatever reason I straight up cannot freehand drips. You rock <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's so awesome... congrats! The drip and the patch are two of my favs from the collection. :) Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you SOOO much everyone!! I'm so glad that you like this set and my contribution to it! It seems the drips is the hit pattern for a lot of you and I'm so excited to hear that!! I look forward to seeing your manicures with it <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrarulations. No wonder you are proud. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's so freakin cool! I've already used the design on 404-congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Bodil, Thank you so very much! I'm beyond excited to see my designs on stamping plates :)

    @Fingers, Yay! Thank you so much! I'm so happy to know that you like the patterns :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...