Thursday, July 7, 2011

Zoya Melanie

Today I have another Zoya polish to share with you. This one is Zoya's Melanie. It is a peachy pink color with a pearly shine. Beautiful color. It was opaque by three coats, but I applied four to even things out.

I don't know about you, but I love Zoya polishes... what I don't love are Zoya's brushes. They are very thin, often crooked, and in the case of this polish the bristles in the middle were shorter than on the outside making it really difficult to apply. The last thing I want to do when applying a beautiful polish to be frustrated with the brush. This definitely will not be a polish I reach for when I'm in a hurry and need something sweet and simple (although the color certainly fits the requirement...)

I accented it with little flower stickers I got from ebay...



Outside, overcast after the rain...


How important is a good brush to you?

Brand: Zoya
Collection: Classics
Color Name/Number: Melanie, ZP176

Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) and Camphor free
Vegan friendly

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, a bad brush can make me so cranky! :| Luckily I've never had a problem with Zoya brushes.

    Melanie is really gorgeous, I love the flower accent you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be a magnet for bad brushes. I LOVE Zoya and their formula/colors though, so still worth it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...