Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Borghese Bella Berry with Petites Empress

I have another Borghese to show you today. This one is called Bella Berry. It is a purple plum color with a gold micro-shimmer. I can't seem to get enough of these plums as I have quite a few in my collection! Application requires a light touch to avoid dragging, but otherwise no complaints on the formula. I used two coats plus a top coat for my manicure.



Outside overcast...


I accented it with some stamping using Petites Color Fever Empress. It is a very pale shimmery/glittery gold. It turns out a bit light in stamping. I wish it had more of the gold come through. Guess I'll be on the lookout for a nice stamping gold :)



Stamping was done using Bundle Monster plate BM-201

Overall I really like the Borghese Bella Berry. It is a definite keeper for me.

Brand: Borghese
Collection: main line
Color Name/Number: B196 Bella Berry

Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) free!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the stamping! I can advise you China Glaze 2030 as a gold for konading - works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard China Glaze Romantiques stamp well so you can try Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those sound great! I will have to give them a try. Thanks so much for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...